I felt as if I should post something today. However, I couldn’t think of anything to write about (still can’t, actually). Therefore, I have a for you A RaNDoM PoSt. (Note funky capital letters.) Today, I shall gift you with 25 bits of
random information glorious wisdom.
- I am eating potato salad.
- My Zel novel isn’t even at 40,000 words yet.
- April is 9 days away.
- If you combine bits of wisdom #3 and #4, you get a disastrous result of procrastination and novel-abandonment.
- April Fool’s is also 9 days away.
- According to my calculations, I’ve written over half a million words in novels and stories since 2013. (Around 650,000.)
- Approximately 57% of those words were written during various NaNoWriMos.
- I forgot to wear green on St. Patrick’s Day.
- I’ll probably reformat the design of The Music of Words soon.
- The last book I read was The Emporer’s Soul by Brandon Sanderson. It was great.
- I have a new idea for a old/current (ish) series that I’ll tell you about soon.
- I like to wear hoodies and jackets everywhere. They’re comfy.
- It snowed today.
- I haven’t written anything for 3+ days.
- I also haven’t written anything today.
- I want to write a story where I roll dice when characters try to do stuff to see if they succeed or not. Like…a one-person RPG. I think it’d be fun, actually.
- I’ve procrastinated more than 17 times today.
- I’ve procrastinated more than 18 times today.
- I’ve procrastinated more than 19 times today.
- I’ve procrastinated less today than I did yesterday, though.
- I’m running out of random bits of glorious wisdom to put here.
- I have a cat. And some chickens.
- 23 is my favorite number.
- I like to use mechanical pencils more than regular ones, and the only kind of pens I truly like for writing are black gel pens.
- There are 277 days until Christmas, in case you were wondering.
I hope you enjoyed this random post and my pieces of glorious wisdom. Have a fantabulous day!